Thursday, June 16, 2016

Last Night's Dream

A Family Christmas

clipartkid.com


I had a dream last night. It was rather strange. I was at a family Christmas party. My Dad was there. Suzanne and her family were there. Valerie was there. I think my Mom was there, but I can’t really remember. It feels like she was.

Well, we had a good time visiting; and everybody was busy doing different things. After the day was half over, Valerie said to me, “Heidi, why don’t you go fix your hair. Sure, you haven’t even combed it today.”

So I went into the bathroom to see what she was talking about. And half my hair was pulled into a pony tail on the one side of my head. The other half was hanging, and a mess, and matted.

I was in disbelief. I must have fallen asleep the night before with pigtails in my hair and one of them had come out, and I spent Christmas day that way.

So I thought that I’d surprise everybody and curl my hair. So I plugged in my heat curlers (who does that anymore?), and I was getting ready to curl my hair. But it took so much longer than usual, because Suzanne's girls had taken the pins that hold the curlers and hid them in different nooks and crannies around the bathroom.

So that was my dream.

Now I am open for interpretations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment